Duralum is always looking for outstanding employees.
Complete the brief application form and submit it with an attached resume.
Duralum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
** Duralum is currently seeking Retail Flooring Sales Consultants **
The Retail Flooring Sales Consultant will be a self-motivated individual who enjoys flooring, design, tech savvy and has the ability to build client relationships to keep our clients coming back. Success does not hinge on precise work experience, although knowledge of floor design is a huge plus.
If you are a self-motivated, and detail orientated individual we will provide the tools and training you need to achieve outstanding success. If you’re the type of person who desires compensation based on results, your financial security is assured by being assertive, creative, and by building your client base.
Qualifications of the Retail Flooring Sales Consultant:
• A passion for, or experience with, flooring or design
• Previous experience interacting with customers in a retail or design setting
• Open and flexible work availability
• strong knowledge of Microsoft Office & be willing to learn our operating system
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong listening ability
• Professionalism, to include dependability, accountability, and punctuality
• Self-motivated and internally driven to excel in your position and career
• Time management skills for juggling multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines and deliverables
• Confident and outgoing personality with expertise in developing client relationships
We offer the following opportunities and benefits:
• Salary plus commission.
• Health insurance contribution
• Employee discount
Candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted by e-mail or phone for the next step in our hiring process, and in certain instances may be asked to take an online assessment.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.